What Does Everybody Think About The Baby Animal Bag?

1. IS EVERYBODY GETTING THE NEW BABY ANIMAL BAG. I LIKE AND MIGHT GET IT. PLUS THE JEWERLY IS CUTE.:yes:

2. someone post pics please! I keep on hearing about this bag.

3. Yes i would like to see pics also

4. I love the flap bag!! I have the bracelet already and i love it! I wish i could get the keyring

Here's some pics of the animal bags and accessories as posted previously by other boardies

EN14_009.jpg EN14_011.jpg EN14_013.jpg EN14_014.jpg
  5. Not for me... :shrugs:

6. Not for me . . . not me . . . but I think it could look really cute on someone else :yes:

7. Oh I Want Especially The Jewerly

8. I love the Baby Animals!!!! I have a pair of earrings and 2 pins from this line. I haven't seent he bag IRL yet...but I realy do like it a lot!!!

9. I Saw It In New York But They Were All Already Sold.

10. Its Really Nice

11. I saw this bag in person a couple weeks ago in both the pink and black. I was fully expecting to leave with it, but in all honesty I wasn't as thrilled with it as I thought I'd be. The price tag is a little much for fabric, but I suppose that is to be expected with runway bags. The only thing I really liked was the three charms on the chain. There is also a clutch too. It was the owl charm on the zipper pull for $800CDN.

12. Sorry Can I ask? How much you paid for the pin? Thank you! :nuts:

13. not crazy about the Baby animals. A bit too cutesy for me.

14. Chanel may be trying to appeal to the younger consumer who like the LeSportSac TokiDoki or the LV Murakami. I'm in my 30s now, but it would be appealing if I were 15-20.

15. the jewlery is cute but the bag isn't my thing