What does a HHHottie keep in her Purse?

AmbassadorBri

UPS <3's TPF, too!
Jul 23, 2009
HHHotties,

I am compiling a list of things that women should keep in their handbags. At the center where I volunteer, we are teaching an etiquette class for young ladies, and many of them are carrying, or are starting to carry handbags. So, I thought that I would ask you ladies what you think a "lady" should have in her handbag? (i.e. lipgloss, Tide pen, etc.)? What are some things that we don't think to place in our handbags, but should?

Thank you ladies! :biggrin:

PS. We are going to be making "quilted" handbags soon with all of the girls!

Napkins .. LOL... that always makes me chuckle...
How about tissues?? Boogies are not very classy when they are flapping around the bat cave... :biggrin:\

And a nail file is a good thing to have.

Yep, I was going to say tissues for sure. I don't know if it's something every lady has, but I try to keep a ponytail holder and also some bobby pins in my purse for hair emergencies that may arise.:P I also keep dental floss, pens (in a separate case) and paper. I also try to carry a small book with me just in case I find myself with some time to kill. ID, insurance cards and money because you never know what'll happen. I also have a cute pill box that I keep Advil in. Oh, and hand sanitizer. That's crucial.

I have all that and a USB flash drive, point and shoot camera, a few coins, and a couple crystal light on the go tubes. I doubt it is because I'm a lady though.

Beside the items on Bri's list I also carry:

nail clipper
small sewing kit
wet naps (the ones you get when you order ribs!!!)
mini flashlight
mints/sucking candy
band aids (w/ neosporine)

^^Sally! LOL. That probably is a good idea, though. A few weeks ago while at work, I got a "surprise" visit from an unwanted monthly guest. I had to call DF to go home and bring me some granny panties. It was hilarious.

• multitool, e.g., Swiss Army or Leatherman
  • hand moisturizer (if you live somewhere dry)
  • business cards
  • $20 bill (as a backup, either not in your wallet or in a special section of your wallet separate from the rest of your cash)
  • solid perfume or tiny sample of fav perfume (I dab some on the end of my nose when on the plane or public transit if there are unsavoury odours in the area)

i love it grannie panties...

i always keep a spare set of hoop earrings too, i am notorious for losing mine because i dont always use the little rubbery thing that you should put on the wire...

the gals laugh at me, but hey, i cannot be without earrings all day at work - so i keep a pair of gold colored and silver colored in a little storage bag so they don't hurt anyone else in my bag... and i have used them more than once... it would be like i was missing my cell phone or something...