What do you wish you were better at?

1. I wish I was better at Maths.

2. Keeping weight off. I can take it off, but can't seem to maintain it, no matter HOW well/healthy I did the weight loss.

3. So many things, but I'll mention a couple: Music--I love music, but have no musical talent whatsoever. Computers--I'm so low-tech it's pathetic and nothing about computers, cellphones, Ipods is clear without major amounts of assistance.

4. -singing. but I still love singing although my voice sucks
    -hand and body coordination so that I can be confident driver
    -computer hardware so that I can troubleshoot my laptop/pc problems

5. Me too:rolleyes::rolleyes: it drives me crazy. ....I also wish I was more artistic. I wish I could paint, and draw.

6. I wish I was a runner.

Then I'd not be so, mmm...fluffy.

7. uhh hmm....

i wish i could draw better and be better at playing the piano even though ive been doing it for a long time.......lol

8. I wish I were a better artist and I wish my "shower voice" could actually make its debut!!

I also have always wanted to be a race car driver...

9. I wish I were a confident driver. I got my license during the summer and I haven't really practiced driving since I passed the test. I'm just so scared.

10. organization!

11. Cooking!

12. Math for sure!!! I carry a calculator w/ me at all times!! I can balance my checkbook thank God, but algebra, geometry, statistics, etc.....I just have a brain block!

Anne

13. Hmmmmmmm...I wish I were more athletic (translation: less lazy).

14. I speak 3 languages fluently, and 3 others not so fluently. I wish I could trade in the latter 3 for one fluent one.

My violin playing could use a boost too.

And I'd give a body part to understand BF better!!!!!! We live together and sometimes, he's still a complete and utter mystery.

15. I wish I was better at making money, budgeting, sleeping, and metabolizing what I eat.