What do you wear with.....?

I would not wear a necklace with these. Let the earrings be the star.

I know....I'm just not good at that. At this point, all of my earrings are "statement" earrings. I love necklaces, too, so if I'm going to "break the rule" I'd love some good suggestions.

Sorry for the crummy pic. I think generally I will probably wear these with my pg/diamond necklace but this doesn't look too bad.

IMG_1480285922.629029.jpg

They are GORGEOUS! I'd wear these beauties with blues. They'd pop against almost any shade of blue. I'm also of the mind that no necklace is best with such a bold earring. Having said that, the older I get the more I realize that any woman that is sure of herself can make most anything look good, so if you love necklaces, get on with it and rock a necklace with the earrings.

Reactions: papertiger and BBC
I know....I'm just not good at that. At this point, all of my earrings are "statement" earrings. I love necklaces, too, so if I'm going to "break the rule" I'd love some good suggestions.

Sorry for the crummy pic. I think generally I will probably wear these with my pg/diamond necklace but this doesn't look too bad.

View attachment 3532576
I think the style is very different from the vca

Reactions: Cosmopolitan
They are beautiful! I could see the new VCA pave perlee pendant in RG looking gorgeous with the earrings.

That's a really good idea!!! Love it!

I think the style is very different from the vca

That - you are absolutely right. Colorwise it works, but not in terms of style. I may do it with the pg link necklace posted above, but yes, the look of the earrings is a bit edgy. So, it would not be better if the vintage Alhambra was pg instead? The perlee pendant is a good idea, I think. I tried a vertical bar pendant and it didn't work, but I think if I take one of the amethyst shapes in the earrings as a pendant, it will work?

That's a really good idea!!! Love it!

That - you are absolutely right. Colorwise it works, but not in terms of style. I may do it with the pg link necklace posted above, but yes, the look of the earrings is a bit edgy. So, it would not be better if the vintage Alhambra was pg instead? The perlee pendant is a good idea, I think. I tried a vertical bar pendant and it didn't work, but I think if I take one of the amethyst shapes in the earrings as a pendant, it will work?
Edgy is the key... Those earrings are RAD.

I have no suggestions, I have very little rg either but I just wanted to say those are probably the nicest earrings I've seen for a long time and they look so lovely on you :loveeyes:

Thank you SOOO much! [emoji8] They are very light and wearable. I discovered that the posts easily snap down and out of the way if you don't have pierced ears; not a feature I need, but it's designed so well.

I love those earrings, they are edgy and beautiful. I personally would not wear a necklace but if you have to, just wear a plain chain gold necklace.

Looking for some edgy pieces to match, although as I tend to wear a lot of dresses year-round I've realized that many of them have a high enough neckline so that I can wear a necklace and just hide it under the dress.

I have nothing subtle! I'm like Auntie Mame!!! [emoji38][emoji322][emoji92][emoji183][emoji146] I never really grew up from the little girl who wanted to dress like a princess all the time!

Reactions: papertiger
Your earrings are beautiful. I think you should definitely wear a really plain necklace in rose gold. Do you have a DBTY style necklace? I think that would look really elegant together.

Yes, I do agree that I should go for something simple - either a simple diamond piece or perhaps even one or two of the acorn drops from Tamara Comolli (you can out two or three on a chain) -

IMG_1483026101.855595.jpg

IMG_1483026109.944073.jpg

Or maybe one of these Pomellato pendants ?

IMG_1483026279.747834.jpg

IMG_1483026288.098008.jpg

I'm actually leaning towards the Tamara Comolli, doing a small amethyst and small or medium diamond but I'd have to go and try them on.

Fabulous earrings that look great on you.

Everyone's style is different, and I know you feel better wearing a necklace with them, but I wouldn't. And I don't think that because of any jewelry wearing rules -- just my personal preference.

Reactions: texasgirliegirl