What do you want out of life?

1. Four Little Animals
    I got this in an email this morning and had to share......

You've got to love this little girl!!!!!

What a fine woman/wife she'll make!

A teacher asked her class, what do you want out of life?" A little
    girl in the back row raised her hand and said, "All I want out of life
    is four little animals." The teacher asked, "Really and what four
    little animals would that be sugar?" The little girl said, "A mink on
    my back, a jaguar in the garage, a tiger in the bed and of course, I'll
    need a jackass to pay for all of it." > The teacher fainted.
    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  2. WOW!!! What a monster!!
  3. A famous celeb said this, I don't remember the name. I guess someone used her quote and created this.
  4. Really, a celeb said this?? How funny! I would love to know which one if someone remembers...that is too much!
  5. OK that reminds me of an old joke. Click the back button if you're among the 99% of the population who have already heard it, or the 10% or so of those who haven't who will find it offensive.

A little girl asked her mother where babies come from. The mother explained it straight up, "the daddy puts his penis in the mommy's vagina, and plants a seed, that grows into a child, and that's how you get a baby."

The next morning, the little girl came downstairs for breakfast. "OK, Mom. When the daddy puts his penis in the mommy's vagina, you get a baby, right? But last night you and daddy left the door open and when I looked in - um, I guess my question is, when the daddy puts his penis in the mommy's mouth, what do you get?"

Her mother smiled as she poured her daughter some orange juice.

"Jewelry, dear."
  6. i've heard it was paris hilton who said it, but it sounds a little too witty to have come out of her mouth, haha :smile:
  7. Ha ha ha... too cute. :p
  8. Mae West?
  9. HaHa ShimmaPuff...TOO FUNNY!!!!!
  10. i'm pretty sure the original quote was zsa zsa gabor or mae west. still funny though!

shimma -- :roflmfao: i hadn't heard it yet!
  11. It's Zsa Zsa.

"A woman only needs 4 animals in her life: a mink in the closet, a jag in the garage, a tiger in the bedroom, and a jackass to pay for it"
  12. ^^^ She had 9 husbands, rich ones so I guess it kind of worked for her?:shrugs:
  13. :yes:

"i'm an excellent housekeeper darling. i marry a man, i keep his house!" -- zsa zsa gabor
  14. HaHa...gotta love Zsa Zsa
  15. sigh why couldn't I have been that child?