What do you use to remove makeup?

The best eye-make up remover I think is Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make up remover. It's a dual action type of a remover and works just as well (or even better!), than Lancome's Bi-Facil. Great thing is that it's also pretty cheap and can be bought at a drugstore.

For regular facial makeup I just use my regular cleanser - right now it's shiseido.

I use jojoba oil. It is the best and I always go back! I've tried more expensive oils such as DFC, Laventine, etc. but jojoba doesn't break me out and it is all natural and gets rid of hard to remove makeup like mascara easily and gently. I always use another cleanser such as DDF brightening cleanser after however.

I saw Swisppers has new makeup pads with aloe and vitamin E which I want to try. I use their round cotton pads which are the best and lint free and I'm a sucker for new things. I also like Olay express or regular wipes as an all in one solution, more in the summer though.

i use to use DHC deep cleansing oil to remove all my makeup. it works great- removed all my MU!! plus i have dry skin so it was perfect for me. it took a while to get use to the feeling of slathering oil on my face though.. but it rinses RIGHT off.. no weird residue or anything! amazing :biggrin:

another oil that i tried is extra virgin olive oil! i don't like using it for my eyes though, that stuff stings! :/

anyway, i am currently using philosophy purity made simple. :smile: i like it a lot! the scent is nice, it's milky so it feels nice and it doesn't dry out my face either. my face feels nice and clean after i use it!

i also use pond's cold cream when i get dry patches. it's VERY moisturizing and kind of leaves this residue behind so i don't use it very often.

for eye makeup remover i use lancome's bi facil (excellent!! removes everything with a gentle swipe) but it's kind of pricey, so i tried sephora's waterproof eye MU remover and it's really good too! except the sephora one is more oily (not that bad though) than bi facil.. but the sephora one is sooo much cheaper!

i'm also a buzzagent (you get to try out products for free and they send you sample packets or coupons to hand out if you like it) and i got a clean & clear campaign. they sent me some MU dissolving wipes & eyemakeup remover. both are very good & affordable! i'll def. be repurchasing the eye MU remover when my bottle runs out. :smile: the wipes however were too rough for my face to use often but are convenient to have around.

Oh, I should append that I have extremely oily skin, and no one who does not should even think of using soap on their face, ever.

If, however, you do, a simple soap like Mysore is probably your best bet.

I use q-tips with baby shampoo tp remove my eye makeup , it also helps with keeping my horrible allergies in my eyes in check
For my face I use my finger tips and Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial soap bar to remove the rest of my make up , any time I try to use those cloths that remove your make up and exfolitae your skin I break out in hives

I use baby oil & water for my eyes as well! Takes off even waterproof make-up! Works like a charm and cheap! As for my face, i just use a regular clean & clear face wash. I find it to be as effective as anyother brand named cleanser that i've tried.