What do you use to remove makeup?

1. Obagi Cleanser is good. I usually wash my entire face instead of make up wipes. Simply makes me feel cleaner.

2. Obagi cleanser and toner, followed by clarisonic opal with serum for eye area. Lastly I use the obagi blender mixed with retinol all over my face.

3. I use the cleansing cloths from Costco, they are very similar to the Neutrogena ones. I follow with Burts Bees Deep Cleansing Cream and Yes to Blueberries Overnight Moisturizer.

4. Baby oil

5. Paula’s choice makeup remover
    Simple cleansing wipes

6. I love the Neutrogena make-up remover wipes. I buy them from Costco so I always have them on hand.

7. Boscia cleansing oil

8. I use grapeseed oil or coconut oil. Its less costly and does a way better job than regular makeup remover.

9. At the moment I'm using Cetaphil Cream Cleanser as a makeup remover before properly cleansing my face. My favourite makeup remover is definitely the Dermalogica Precleanse.

10. CVS makes a great mascara/eye make-up remover. Just as good as Lancome.

11. I just got the Amore Pacific Treatment Oil Cleanser - would love to replace both my eye make up remover and foaming cleanser with just one product! But I don't know if I can give up my Fresh Soy Cleanser....

12. Walgreens eye makeup remover is awesome! It's a dupe for Neutrogena. I also use Mac cleansing oil

13. Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover and Pampers sensitive baby wipes. The price of normal wipes is ridiculous, and these work just as well IMO. I get 6 months worth instead of 1 month for the same price!

14. Purity from Philosophy! Been using it for at least 5 years and I luv it! I use it w/ my Clarisonic too!

15. walgreens? Good to know! The neutrogena price just shot up, ok it went up to normal price and I was looking for a sub. Ponds isnt too bad either for eye makeup.