What do you use to remove makeup?

1. #226 May 23, 2012
    Last edited: May 23, 2012
    I have totally gotten into the oil cleansing method. www.theoilcleansingmethod.com I use almond oil right now and the pores on my nose are super clean and invisible. I have never had anything work so well !!! The first night I massaged the oil into my nose for about 60 seconds. It brought up a bunch of red bumps and white heads but after that my nose has been beautiful!!!!! Highly recommend.

2. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil to remove all makeup, including waterproof mascara; followed by DHC Olive Soap; followed by DDF 10% Glycolic Toning complex. In the morning I wash my face with Kirk's glycerin soap and follow with Thayer's Fragrance Free Witch Hazel.

3. I use almond oil. I have very sensitive skin, which can be dry at times, so this really works for me.

4. I use YSL instant eye makeup remover and Sephora's waterproof remover interchangeably. The YSL works better, but I'll probably stick with the Sephora one cause it's not as pricey. I use a St.Ives face wash afterwards to get the oily feeling off.

5. I've been using the ponds towelettes and love them. They remove every single bit of waterproof mascara.

6. Noxzema.

7. I take off my makeup as soon as I get home

for eye makeup: L'Oreal Clean Artiste (great replacement of Lancome Bi Facil, same result, much cheaper)

For face: shu uemura oil

8. i use a liquid remover from maybelline. it works well and doesn't irritate my eyes.

9. Cetaphil face wash and a baby wash cloth. With duckies.

10. organic coconut oil with a cotton ball. I am allergic to face products.

11. Sephora Waterproof Makeup Remover and a cotton round - works great and leaves my eye area soft and moisturized

12. Good ol cetaphil. If I am using waterproof eye makeup I'll take that off with coconut oil.

13. Swisspers cotton rounds and MAC Cleansing Oil. The best!

14. Recently: Ponds Cold Cream (normal to dry) with Shiseido facial cotton & Bioderma Crealine/Sensibio H20 for eye makeup.

15. I remove my makeup right before my shower. I use shiseido cotton pads w/biotherm makeup remover.