What do you use to organize your makeup?

I have a clear cube that I moved to my closet because it took up too much real estate on my dresser (it's full at this point ).

This is what I have on my dresser from Muji

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394108970.728693.jpg

And my primary lipstick drawer, the rest is in the clear cube and a train case.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394108994.242663.jpg

I finally got a makeup vanity! I'd been storing everything in Muji containers on my bathroom counter, which worked fine until it got so cluttered that it just wasn't functional anymore. So I raided Ikea and The Container Store and put this together. I'm so happy with how it turned out! :smile:

View attachment 2532092
View attachment 2532102

Looks great - thanks for sharing!

I finally got a makeup vanity! I'd been storing everything in Muji containers on my bathroom counter, which worked fine until it got so cluttered that it just wasn't functional anymore. So I raided Ikea and The Container Store and put this together. I'm so happy with how it turned out! :smile:

View attachment 2532092
View attachment 2532102

Love the ways this looks, I wish I had room for the vanity!

This is how I organize my make up

m223665536.jpg

m223665506.jpg

m223665534.jpg

m223665524.jpg

I like this! :smile:

Whew! I can't believe I watched the whole thing!

I want some Alex drawers just to have them. I don't have the stuff to put into them. All my makeup and skincare stock fits in one little basket and on one small shelf in a linen closet.

After watching that, I had to immediately reorg my two little nail polish racks by brand. They look so much better! I still have my nail polish sample sticks organized by color, so it's all good. :biggrin:

Whew! I can't believe I watched the whole thing!

I want some Alex drawers just to have them. I don't have the stuff to put into them. All my makeup and skincare stock fits in one little basket and on one small shelf in a linen closet.

After watching that, I had to immediately reorg my two little nail polish racks by brand. They look so much better! I still have my nail polish sample sticks organized by color, so it's all good. :biggrin:

Isn't it a beautiful room!