What do you use to moisturize your bags and repel stains?

I use Leather Honey to moisturise - that stuff is a miracle worker! I don't use anything else - I've tried Apple Cleaner, LMB, but nothing does what Leather Honey does. I put a thick layer on one of my Balenciagas last night and wondered if I had overdone it - but this morning, the bag has soaked up every bit and is now a squishy soft puddle.

I personally like to use zymol conditioner on my Celine classic boxes to remove any new scratches and then spritz them with 'invulner' spray from the same set.
Works like a charm, and the treatment seems to waterproof the bags too.

Hello,

I have three "go to" products for leather products.

For natural leather, I use Kali Leather Life Protein Lotion.

For colored or dyed leather, I use "Leather Only" Leather Lotion. It cleans, conditions, and protects all in one product.

For exotic skins such as snake, I use Meltonian Leather Lotion. It conditions the scales that have become dry and enhances the color too. Great for dyed skins, as well.

I purchased all of these products at Houston Shoe Hospital, in the Greater Houston(Texas) area.

Thank you for the suggestions ladies, I will try the Apple guard products. BTW, do you know if it will also work on repelling color transfers? This is the biggest frustration for me with my LV vernis bags and white colored leather goods as they get the color from darker stuff like my denim jeans. Thank you for all your expert advice. :smile:

i just bought my first ever chloe marcie satchel, and wondering if anyone have tried apple product for protecting the leather and if it works wonder, or if you have any product/ cleaning suggestion??

thanksssss

Hello,

I have three "go to" products for leather products.

For natural leather, I use Kali Leather Life Protein Lotion.

For colored or dyed leather, I use "Leather Only" Leather Lotion. It cleans, conditions, and protects all in one product.

For exotic skins such as snake, I use Meltonian Leather Lotion. It conditions the scales that have become dry and enhances the color too. Great for dyed skins, as well.

I purchased all of these products at Houston Shoe Hospital, in the Greater Houston(Texas) area.
I have been using Meltonian Leather too but I was hoping there was another brand that would moisturize the bags for a longer period of time. But maybe it's just my bags because they're all vintage?(At least 10years old). Can anybody recommend/advice?