What Do You Use The Courier For?

kaka

Stay Positivo!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
i really like the courrier bag but i dont know how to use it, can it be used as a weekend bag? Courier owners what do you use your courrier bag for ? :smile: :shame: can anyone pls post a pic wearing the courrier , thanks in advance

I do not have a weekender but I do have a courier that I use everyday. The strap makes it wonderful and its still as roomy as the weekender. I do have a work which I love but miss a strap. Try it!!

Okay, I was wondering also but isn't the biggest design difference how it's carried? The Weekender has to be hand carried. It has a 4" drop and no shoulder strap. The Courier doesn't have handles, it has only a shoulder strap and a long drop. It can even be carried as a messenger. (Or at least I got it there when I tried it on. Not sure it's designed that way.)

Also, it seems like the Courier is really supple - it sort of wraps around your body. Maybe the Weekender would also if you could wear it that way. ?

Personally I don't think I'd wear the Courier everyday. MAYBE if I were a student - it has a really cool look to it. But I work on a professional old-fashioned corporate campus and it wouldn't work for me. As a travel bag, it would be AWESOME. Too bad I don't travel. ;)

:No I don't think the Courier would work in a professional setting. I use it as a travel/kid bag. My work arrived for Mother's Day and I have been using that. I found that the size for me is better than all of my City bags - if only there was a strap. But I still love them both.

cool, thanks so much for your input gals :smile: ...i'm actually thinking the courier would be best for me...i work in a creative environment, so there's no worries there...and i like the idea of it having a strap (although i'd miss the handles)...it sounds perfect for travel & most importantly, it sounds like it would be okay for petite girls like me :yes:

No- I haven't seen maroon. Great idea to wait for the new colors! I wouldn't be able to decide until I saw them IRL or posted here. Deciding on the colors is so hard!!!