what do you use for Travel / Carry On ???

I have a pink Heys xCase. It's really light and the hard shell is very durable. The handle is done at a really nice angle that's perfect if you're petite. It's also very roomy. As a second item, I have an old Gap messenger bag that has been all over Europe, Asia and North America.

I agree with everyone who has a fear of airport handlers and their expensive luggage thats why myblack Samsonite is for check in but I carry a LV Babylone as a purse (it's large, but not too large, and provides easy access) and a LV Keepall 45 for carry on stuff.

For checked luggage I have a set I bought by Joy Mangano off of the Home Shopping Network. *yes I am addicted to QVC, HSN, ShopNBC, Jewelry Television, etc.* So those I don't worry about. For carry on and car trips and things I have Coach things. I have a black signature weekender tote, and I also have a khaki signature cabin bag (it's like a duffle type bag) that I bought when I was working at the outlet. I haven't used the cabin bag yet, and may end up selling it, but for now it's a possibility to use. :smile: I've also used a leather Legacy tote from last year as a carry on before. I love it, the vachetta leather is delicious.

I always used LV in the past and have a trip coming up that I just bought yet another keepall for. Pegase rolling that I check and keepall for carry on. I said I'd never do it again cause LV is the most uncomfortable travel bags EVER! lol
I bought Vera bradley duffles because they hold tons, come in fab colors and are SO comfy on your shoulder.
I vote this bag but I am still going to carry my multicolore LV on the plane to Vegas... lol. I wish I cared more about comfort but I just can't break down and do it. lol

A lime green Samsonite duffel bag is what I use when I'm flying because I don't mind it getting a little banged up on the airport or in the overhead compartment. I also love the color.
For hand bag, I usually have a Samsonite or Targus backpack which houses my "real" handbag among other things. Most of the time it's either a small shoulder bag from Esprit or a medium one from Adax or Longchamp that's hiding in the backpack.

When I travel by land or sea and will be staying for less than 5 days, I usually have my Day Birger et Mikkelsen Gweneth tote or Tiger of Sweden Meya Weekender in tow. As I need to have a book, my tablet, snacks, water bottle, makeup etc. in my handbag, I go for a medium shoulder bag, many times it's my Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir, Mulberry Flight or Lumi Supermarket XL. As you can see, my perception of "medium size" is pretty different from most other people! :roflmfao:

I never travel without some Longchamp Le Pliage nylon with me, too. I might have a Large LH tote and a Small SH folded up in my suitcase. I'm wanting an XL LH custom LP in my life as well, we'll see how much longer I can stop myself from ordering. Not much longer, I suspect. I'm weak. :whistle:

The 1 suitcase I pack, as I never check luggage.
Plus a canvas tote with handbag/weather-necessary gear/book/any purchases made.

There may be a couple pieces of fruit in there, if I haven't left someplace prohibiting this.

Black Travel Pro 22"...fits perfect in the OHB, wheels in.
Le Pliage nylon
Evelyne or similar crossbody...anything squishy/pliable in case I have to fit it in the Pliage to save room.