What do you use for keys and car clickers

1. So what do you all use to put your keys (I have 9) and those big car clickers on? I was looking at the rabat but it doesn't hold all my keys. And then I thought if I put my clicker inside the pocket, I'm bound to lose it. Any suggestions? (That's why I was gonna put the mini speedy inside my speedy 25 and 30 too. To use for key, cc's, receipts, etc.--:idea: You'd have to see my other post to understand that one!)!

2. Monogram key cles.

IMG_4885i.jpg IMG_4927.jpg
  3. I have the pomme da'mour 4 key holder - fits eight keys inside and I just have the clicker hanging "out." I love it.

4. bag fetish! your cles looks great!

5. ^^ thanks, I love it!

I'm hoping for Vday to get another, i'll use it hang off my bags though.

6. I use my cles, but I only use my car key and house key...all the other keys I have on 2 rings, 1 for household stuff in the hall drawer...stuff I might need out and about in the car.

7. I use a cles or keyholder for my house, mailbox keys and my gigantic car clicker box thingie has a Coach lanyard attached to it.

8. MC cles but I only have my car key and clicker on it

9. Charleston mom
    I have the pomme da'mour 4 key holder - fits eight keys inside and I just have the clicker hanging "out." I love it.

Can you by any chance take a pic of it? I just went to the LV store and the SA told me they're only used for house keys. That the clicker won't fit on it. Either will my car key. AND she wouldn't let me try it!!! Said I'd break it!

10. Charleston mom
    I have the pomme da'mour 4 key holder - fits eight keys inside and I just have the clicker hanging "out." I love it.

Can you by any chance take a pic of it? I just went to the LV store and the SA told me they're only used for house keys. That the clicker won't fit on it. Either will my car key. AND she wouldn't let me try it!!! Said I'd break it!

11. ^^ Crazy!! I know I've seen people do that before.

12. This is before I added some more keys and the little silver ring (which I put by itself on one of the holders - and attached my clicker to it. My car key and rest of the keys stay inside and my clicker hangs out - so here's the pictures - again before adding my clicker - (excuse the camera phone):

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. I use a groom cles for my 1 big chunky key and a vernis 6 key holder for smaller normal sized ones.

14. I planned to buy myself the mono rabat for the V day... :shame: now I'm using the LV keyring.

15. I use the brass key extender or what ever it is called, it was the only keychain I could see using with my keys and remotes (Lexus remote missing from photo) but it holds 2 nicely!!! Plus it was a steal by LV standards at only $110!!!

[​IMG]