what do you think?

^I've been having a Noe fetish lately, and I'm looking for a Mini Noe. I always run across Noes that are in really good shape for great prices, and occasionally I'll post them on the great deals link. The thing with ebay is that you have to be patient (like you said), and STALK it like there's no tomorrow! LOL. That's one of my secrets on finding great deals; being specific with what you want and checking ebay 24/7. :yes:
i have seriously been lurking ebay for the past 3-4 weeks... ebay may have to put out a restraining order! LOL but gosh, school starts on the 16th and i wanted to have it by then.... urrrggghhhh!!! hopefully the other seller, whom i asked a question yesterday afternoon, responds soon, so that i can either move on or go through with a transaction! i'm getting sooooo impatient! :sweatdrop: LOL

I was all set to go into a speil about my Alma having a dirty, messed up bottom that I was able to clean nicely with baby wipes, conditioner & a lot of TLC....but then I looked at that auction. That poor Noe is beyond cleaning IMO, if that is the way they cared for that poor bag, I hate to think what it may smell like & how much wear there is that you can't see in the pics. I would move on, that baby was mistreated & you can find a better one eventually.

Do you like the look of older, beaten up, vintage bags?
Because personally I think all of those Noes are in kind of bad condition...sorry...I'd go for one in better condition!