What do you think?

+sonja+ said:
my.php
[/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

ROEY I tried to post a picture again but I dont know how to do it right so I'm adding a link here:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6595/lilojc8.jpg

Is this bag the bowler? :smile:

EDIT/ ...Yikes I guess I finally managed to post a picture!! :yahoo:

Yes, that's the bowler, also known as box!

omg dont do it! ive seen the bag IRL and it is the most gorgeous bag ive ever seen! seriously dont pass!
chloe-babe has one in that colour, i checked it out for her at cricket and its to die for! check hers out, its around here somewhere ill find a link

I agree....this color blue is very hard to find. However, if you have doubts don't go by what we say. It is easy to fall to peer pressure and then find out you really didn't want the bag for the right reasons.

I think if you are having doubts you are making the right choice. I know when I want a bag there I NEVER have a doubt!

I really like the color and I really like the style of the bag, I am just not a fan of the inside of the bag.

Also, I hate to buy it without knowing the condition of the bag if it was a return, etc.

Also, I thought maybe by now, it would have gone on sale. When I spoke to different people at different stores, they kept telling me how it was an old bag, out of style, etc. I am surprised it didnt go on sale.

I am just on the fence, I dont know!! I think maybe I would snatch it up if it was a mini...