What do you think.....

EmmyC

May 15, 2007
Well, I have only posted once before a few weeks ago and I got such a lovely response from you ladies I'm back! :smile:

After my wedding at the end of July here in England and a fab 3 week honeymoon travelling from San Francisco to Sonoma, down to Santa Monica and LA, across to Vegas and finally on to NYC, I managed to stumble across a few Hermes stores! My husband was keen to cheer me up after British Airways lost my baggage :cursing: (and I still havent had it back yet...) and so Rodeo Drive was the site of my very first Hermes purchase! :yahoo:I took your advice and looked to start small - I totally fell in love with the colour of this scarf and I knew it would work with my wardrobe.
The cute twilly came as a last minute buy at JFK and the picture doesnt do the green justice at all! :heart:

So ladies, as you as so knowledgable, can you tell me the correct name for the design either of them? I found the whole experience pretty overwhelming and it all happened so fast!!

Also any advice of interesting ways to tie a 90cm scarf would be appreciated!
:kiss:

hermes009.jpg

hermes001.jpg

Beautiful Emmy - congrats on your marriage and your new purchases. I have Projets too in the the purple colourway with the orange contrast hem... it's fabulously versatile. You can get quite a few different looks from Projets depending on how you tie it.