What do you think?

1. I've really falling in love:heart: with the Marc Jacobs Eva bag, in the turquoise colour, Pic's below. It's absolutly gorgeous and the hubby has said if I want it to get it, but the guilt of spending that much keeps kicking in! :sad:
    Does anybody else have one of these? Is the bag really heavy and how much can you really carry in it. Would this colour mark easily?
    It's on sale at 375.00GBP normal retail is 750GBP.
    Do you reckon it would be good as an everyday bag or can you suggest any others like it?

Thanks in advance
  2. That is a gorgeous bag! I believe Bag-addict has one in Wheat. You might want to PM her to find out more about it.
  3. Order it, it's gorgeous and not a bad price. Is it the one from Matches.com? :yes:
  4. I saw this IRL on someone and it looked fab! It seems very practical, easy to carry, and beautiful. That's a great price.
  5. I really love the this color with the gold hardwares. I'm about 50-50 with the style.
  6. Yup, this is from Matches, my hubby reckons he's never seen me so excited about a bag before! Lol, if only he knew the truth!:graucho:
  7. so cute and great price. go for it.
  8. I really like this color/style. I saw this exact bag IRL at my local Nordstrom's a few weeks ago. It was only $320+ and I'm kicking myself for not buying it at the time. It didn't seem heavy at all. (then again, I love bigger bags....) and it looked like it could expand to what you filled it with. From what I remember, I think it had 2 zipper compartments and an open compartment in the middle? (like a Blake) The color was gorgeous! The style is practical if you were to carry as an everyday bag.

Since you want it so much...
    Just do it... it'll make you very happy!
  9. Nikki
    Did you manage to get it?
  10. I think its a beautiful bag and I love the color!!! Great price too!
  11. ooohhh. i think it's pretty!
  12. Hi all, I haven't bought it, got some issues with getting things delivered to where I live, I'd get it delivered to my parents house, but my dad would freak out at the price (I'm 25 and haven't lived at home for nearly 4 years!).

I am off to London on Saturday though, so hopefully I'll come back with something just as nice and if not I'll go for it then, hopefully it will still be there, I don't want to go ahead and buy it just yet incase I find something else in London that I love more! Lol!:rolleyes:
    I'm still in :heart: with it though

Can't wait for Saturday now though!
  13. Must be nice to have a husband that understands your need for MJ!:okay:Mine totally freaks at the idea of spending money on a designer handbag:censor: !!
  14. That's a great bag--hope you get it!!
  15. Well did you buy it or not??:confused1: