What Do You Think?

1. About the dentelle line. Unsure if I should get a sliver/gold speedy. I am a little concerned that it looks a little grandmotherly. Any thoughts???
  2. I don't like it. I've seen it a few times in person (my store has the wallets whenever I go in) and it just doesn't do anything for me. I don't know what it is.
  3. I honestly didn't like the Dentelle line. I did however fall in love with the Kirsten because of all the detail. The others still do nothing for me.
  4. i dislike this line. I think is ugly, so much going on with the bag. hard to look at.
  5. I saw 1 IRL at my local LV store and I didn't like it enough to buy it. :shrugs: My fiance was with me and he said it looks like mold is growing on the bag. :rolleyes:
  6. I was a little on the fence about this line... I think Dentelle definitely looks better IRL, and I rather like the accessories (I bought a wallet), but I had to pass on the speedy. I think the Kirsten is really cute though!
  7. these threads always make me a bit uncomfortable:sad: ...many here have and love dentelle, and i would feel badly if their feelings were hurt....that being said, different strokes for different folks....
    me? i'm awaiting a gold dentelle pochette wallet:wlae: ....and, my feelings are just fine,:p i was not speaking for myself above.....
  8. I personally don't like it. It bugs me that the stitching puckers/ripples the canvas. KWIM? For the money, there's SO many things I'd rather have. To each his own tho.....
  9. I'm still on the fence about this line. Some pieces I don't mind and others I can't stand.

I don't like any of it enough at this point to actually buy it.
  10. The Dentelle doesn't do much for me either, it's just not my personal style. Grandmotherly? not sure if I would use that exact word.. I know some people love it, and if you do that's great, but I personally don't like it. Then again I'm more conservative and tend to go for simple pieces that will last for years rather than trends.
  11. I too am on the fence. However, often items tend to grow on me and then when I decide I like it they are sold out. However, just cant decide on this line!
  12. I actually like this line! But I prefer the silver dentelle.
  13. I like it I have the long pochette purse (silver), kirsten (silver) & scarf. my pics are all in the dentelle club if you want to see them. I prefer the silver to gold but that my personal choice. I was uncertain about Kirtsen before getting it but the more I see it the more I love it.
    I don't think it looks grandmotherly or mouldy it's actually very intricate and beautiful

**Just a note before the fighting starts while it fine to express your opinions please try not to be offensive we have had many threads like this on a variety of bags and they always break down into fights and get closed. Please let's discuss this in an adult fashion.**
  14. Wow! thanks for all you opinions. I really appreciate it. I will have to try to get into a store and look at it in person. Thanks again.
  15. That's what I think everytime I see it too! Moldy cheese...