What do you think: yay or nay?

1. Normally I'm decisive about what I like and don't like, but this one caught my eye and I'm not sure what to think. It's by Ziordia Thyssen and it's called the Luci (pics from Muse Ten).

I love the slouchiness, the convertibility, and the color, but I'm not sure about the styling - does it look too casual (somehow it reminded me of a Kipling nylon backpack?!) Tell me what you think!

2. That's cute but very casual....what is your every day style? Do you work in an office? If so, this is more of a weekend relaxed style. I bet is soooo soft!!!
  3. I like it, but I agree it is a casual bag.
  4. I really like the style its a beautiful color I say yea.
  5. I like this! Is the main entrance from that zipper under the flap or does the top open as well. That would be an issue for me.

I don't think it has to be casual; I think it would depend on what you're wearing to define its look. I think the gathers look quietly feminine.
  6. Yeah, it would definitely be a casual weekend bag....hmm, expensive for a bumaround bag!

Keep the opinions coming! Thanks!
  7. looks like a diaper bag to me , but a nice diaper bag! lol
  8. I really like it! It's very unique, it's pretty casual, but IMO would look great with a jeans and t-shirt!
  9. It doesn't look like it would be an easy-access bag. I'm not a fan. Sorry!
  10. Ya I agree..too much going on.
  11. Hmmm.....I like the color but I'm not crazy about the shape. I like the first photo better than the second for sure. The leather looks nice and soft.

Balihai, love the John Krasinski icon. Yummers!!!
  12. i kind of like it, but it would def be a casual bag
  13. Very cute. Looks like a fantastic everyday bag. :tup:
  14. Looks like a fun, casual bag.
  15. Looks a little cheap to me, kind of like a casual, not as cute Corinna city tote. I'm not a huge fan of the color and super slouchiness either.