What do you think: yay or nay?

1. Normally I'm decisive about what I like and don't like, but this one caught my eye and I'm not sure what to think. It's by Ziordia Thyssen and it's called the Luci (pics from Muse Ten).

I love the slouchiness, the convertibility, and the color, but I'm not sure about the styling - does it look too casual (somehow it reminded me of a Kipling nylon backpack?!) Tell me what you think!

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. That's cute but very casual....what is your every day style? Do you work in an office? If so, this is more of a weekend relaxed style. I bet is soooo soft!!!

3. I like it, but I agree it is a casual bag.

4. I really like the style its a beautiful color I say yea.

5. I like this! Is the main entrance from that zipper under the flap or does the top open as well. That would be an issue for me.

I don't think it has to be casual; I think it would depend on what you're wearing to define its look. I think the gathers look quietly feminine.

6. Yeah, it would definitely be a casual weekend bag....hmm, expensive for a bumaround bag!

Keep the opinions coming! Thanks!

7. looks like a diaper bag to me , but a nice diaper bag! lol

8. I really like it! It's very unique, it's pretty casual, but IMO would look great with a jeans and t-shirt!

9. It doesn't look like it would be an easy-access bag. I'm not a fan. Sorry!

10. Ya I agree..too much going on.

11. Hmmm.....I like the color but I'm not crazy about the shape. I like the first photo better than the second for sure. The leather looks nice and soft.

Balihai, love the John Krasinski icon. Yummers!!!

12. i kind of like it, but it would def be a casual bag

13. Very cute. Looks like a fantastic everyday bag. :tup:

14. Looks like a fun, casual bag.

15. Looks a little cheap to me, kind of like a casual, not as cute Corinna city tote. I'm not a huge fan of the color and super slouchiness either.