What do you think the perfect Black Chanel Bag is for every day?

I am searching for my next victim. I found my white summer bag, now I need a basic black. Shockingly I don't own a black purse.
What black bag do you own or suggest that really stands out?

Whaaa!!!....no black bag...and you call yourself a PFer!! Girl, you need to go shopping immediately! I used to change bags everyday, from one black bag to another, silver hardware to gold hardware, until I found my vinyl Cabas :love: :love: :love: I know some do not love it, but you will find it goes with everything, and makes suits look very hip. Now I rarely change at all. Go forth and shop!

Hehe...you'd think I'd own a black bag. The first "designer" black bag I had was the Kate Spade Sam, and then after I got my first LV, I stopped using it and sold it. Everytime I go in for a black bag, something else screams buy me....and then I don't get the black bag.

Now black shoes!... ha ha...if I buy one more pair I think my darling BF may officially commit me. I've tried to expalin to him the difference between the black shoes, open toe, close toe, mary jane, heel height....he's not getting it.:P

Lacey, I have so many black bags that I had to ban myself from anymore black with silver hardware...but what is coming next? My black patent luxury tote with silver hardware! Gahhh!! We all get into these habits...so let's make a pack, your next bag is black and mine is not!! :smile:
PS I am also that way with black shoes and boots...every imaginable kind!

Lacey, I have so many black bags that I had to ban myself from anymore black with silver hardware...but what is coming next? My black patent luxury tote with silver hardware! Gahhh!! We all get into these habits...so let's make a pack, your next bag is black and mine is not!! :smile:
PS I am also that way with black shoes and boots...every imaginable kind!

OK, Stacy, I am holding thios to you. No more black bags for you! Now black shoes...I can never be banned from. Black and silver shoes are my other vice.

am on the hunt... I just can't decide.

I thought about the PST and GST but,I already have two LV totes, so I wanted somethng different from a tote.

So these were what i was thinking

Rock and Chain-but I just dont like it as much in black and I already have a hobo type bag, so I want something different.

Diamond Stitch-LOVED it in white, if the black had silver and not the titanium, I think I would have bought it already. I like how silver pops against black.

Baby Cabas-if I ever get off the wait list, but then I think I'd like something more versatile for my black bag that coudl go casual or dress up.

Classic Flap-I love seeing it on celebs, but by itself, I am just not getting it yet.

So I think I really want a black bag with silver that oozes that elegance of Chanel, yet, is different from what I already own....haha....you would think this would be easy!

I have to say that I always hated the classic flaps !!! I really thought they were "old lady looking":shame: but when I first saw someone with the Black Jumbo Caviar with silver hardware, something just "clicked". I can't even explain it, and I had to have that bag !!!!!!!! I adore:heart: it and I think it would be a perfect everyday bag.

BUT if you reallly don't like the flaps, I'm sure you WILL find something that you like !:yes:

I just got the GST with silver hardware and debating if it will be an everyday bag for me. Its gorgeous but i'm still iffy. Before the SA called to let me know the GST was in i was looking at the Black Jumbo Caviar with silver hardware. How big it is and what can it hold. I need something that I know i would wear on a daily basis. I carry with me a wallet, compact, 2 lipglosses, cell phone, ipod and sometime my digital camera and keys. Would this all fit and is the bag easy to get in and out of?