What do you think of wearing one designer head to toe?

1. Well, I was shopping today and one of my stops was Neiman Marcus. In the shoe department I saw a woman, probably early 50s, wearing Chanel head to toe. Earrings, jacket, shoes and handbag. I wasn't sure if the pants and top were Chanel or not. Personally I thought she looked a bit ridiculous. Thoughts on wearing the same designer head to toe? :confused1:

2. I don't mind as long as it's subtle.

However if it's logo head to toe, that's a little bit too much.

3. If the designer is a consenting adult and is not harmed or forced into potentially tendon-spraining positions, it is not really any of my business.

4. only WITHOUT, and i repeat again, WITHOUT logos.

5. I can't imagine any outfit that would inspire me to do this. 99% of the time, I think it looks costumey -- at least if the designer has any personality.

6. I agree.

I did a woman wearing head to toe Chanel at Fashion Week. She looked really good but kind of "styleless."

7. I personally wouldn't do it!

It'd be like you couldn't dress yaself, and just picked an entire outfit from a catalogue. There would be absolutely no personality reflected, and where's the fun in that?

8. if it isn't obvious i think it's ok

9. ITA :yes:
    Has to not show.

10. id have too see the outfit first.

11. It's fine if it's not obvious. As long as it doesn't have logos, it should be fine.

12. ha ha ha ha HA !!! and HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA again :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: i love this response !!!!!!!!!!
    thank you for putting it this way so suttle...:supacool::supacool:

13. Agree... Imagine you're like the poster child for LVs or Burberry LOL..

I've seen one elderly man and woman a few weeks ago wearing what looks like burberry pajamas from head to toe... It was safe to say NOT a pretty sight :push:

14. Only ONE designer!? Hmmm... Well, I'd have to go with the simplicity of Calvin Klein. Classic, understated & timeless.

15. amen to that!:yes: