what do you think of this?

1. well go for it if u like.but for me,sum times seeing bags with logo on it,is a bit boring. =)
  2. It's not my taste (BTW it's a fake).
  3. Hi Greendrv,

can you tell me why you said it's a fake. So that I learn more of identifying fake and authentic? Am new to this forum.
  4. i agree with livlili
  5. It's fake!!!! The tag on the inside of the bag gives it away. It isn't the right font for the leather tab! Plus I don't think it is supposed to have gold hardware. I think it is supposed to have chrome/silver!
  6. I think it's a cute bag. However, if the girls here say it's fake, it's fake. They KNOW what they're talkin' about. And that's a lotta dough to spend on a fake bag that's gonna start fallin' apart in a couple of months...if not a couple of days. Keep lookin' though, there are some authentic sellers on eBay. :smile:
  7. Hi Katgrrrl,

can you recommend any authentic sellers on eBay? I know they are hard to come by.
  8. ^There are still A LOT of authentic sellers on eBay. I recommend searching by highest price first, since you'll weed out a lot of the fakes that way, then posting ones you're interested in the 'Authenticate this Fendi' thread.