What do you think of this watch?

1. It's a Bulova Accutron with diamonds and a pink croco band. It was only $150 (marked down from $650)! I just ordered it from Smart Bargains and I'm super excited, because I've never had a nice watch that wasn't handed down to me from someone else :nuts:

Is it cheesy though? Should I get a different band for it?

2. nice watch at a great price! Love the band. Don't think it's cheesy at all. Enjoy!
  3. Thanks Kat! :flowers:
  4. I think the band is fine and pretty. However, it depends on your lifestyle too and if the band is something you could wear daily. For me, it would be too casual daily. If that was a concern you could always switch it out to a black strap or even a stainless bracelet.

I think you got a great deal. I like it!
  5. I love pink so I love it! Looks elegant
  6. I really like it, I think you will enjoy it alot! Congratulations on you good buy!
  7. Cute! The band is cute too. Even so, you could look into getting bands in different color to match different outfits or occasions. Also, it might be worth looking into a stainless band if you plan on wearing the watch a lot. Stainless tends to hold up better over time than leather.
  8. Thanks for the opinions and compliments ladies :flowers:

I'm going to look into getting a stainless band for it. I don't even know if they make them for this watch, but I'm going to look! I do like the pink a lot, but I'd definitely prefer stainless. Even if the band costs $100, I still I think I'm getting a good deal :shrugs:...