what do you think of this wallet?? rock & roll?

1. just got this a few mins ago...what do you think?? :smile:

bal wallet 001.jpg bal wallet 003.jpg
  2. I like it! It has the same look as some of the new totes with all the metal.

3. ^^ ITA -very rock and roll :wlae:

4. .... but have you got the clothes to set it off? If not, set off shopping now!

5. Wow! A new design!!! How much was it? What is it called?

6. Very ROckish.. very cool. :supacool:

7. i love it tons!!

8. $545
    dont know name. its actually a clutch.wallet in one. I didnt even know it was a wallet just from looking at its size...I thought it was a clutch. hehe

9. Wow...nice:supacool:

10. Oh no - the 'punk purse' - I have been thinking back to this for some time. It is absolutely your fault that I have just ordered one from Harvey Nics Edinburgh!!!

I am worried, that if any are left in the sales later on, that it will lead on to purchase of the matching studded bag.

11. Oh No Jenova, what a naughty girl!!! There you can tell him theres no need for a lecture as you have been given one by a kind pfer! ;) I love it!!! I saw Kymaras spy pics and loved it a lot!!!!
    Whats this punk bag all about.......:graucho:

12. Very cool, congrats!
    Where did you find that?

13. lol i saw the matching bag in HN this weekend, i didn't dare take more spy pics because boyfriend was there too. Bless him he'd already endured holding my handbag while I picked out styles I'd never carried to see how they looked, and poked at the bags hanging up. He'd be mortified if I behaved any worse ;)

Your clutch has been under a plastic display unit thingy you'll be happy to know - only the SA and you will have ever touched it!

As for the bag do you want a description or is that just toooo dangerous?