What do you think of this trench coat?

1. I like to add some color to my winter wardrobe, instead of getting white, black, khaki, brown trench coats, what do you think of this?

[​IMG]

2. Cute style but i don't think i'd wear that color. however, if u like the color then definetely go for it! It does make a change from the standard black, beige, etc.

3. I don't really like that color or cut ... but if you trade the belt for a black studded one (or maybe just a black patent), it would look better.

4. It's cute, but the bracelet sleeves would be a problem for me. My arms would freeze!

5. Doesn't look like a flattering cut... could make your look pregnant or shapeless. Have you tried it on or is it online?

6. I LOVE it. Where's it from :graucho:

I personally would wear that with a black turtleneck, dark jeans, black pointy heels and a black bag. I know that's a LOT of black, but a) I'm an East Coaster and b) I think it would offset the brightness. I also could see that with long black leather gloves. I think it's absolutely fab! I say go for it!!! :tup:

7. BTW- if you're worried about the color being too "loud" think of it this way... That color is even softer than red, and TONS of people wear red winter coats. I see it as like a new twist on an old classic...

8. Not for me!

9. Very cute and classy! I like the cut and the color. It's fun but not obnoxiously loud, KWIM?

10. The bracelet sleeves would not be a problem for me - I love the look of longer sleeves peeking out. I would, however, take issue with the collar. It would end up looking funny against a lot of tops. Specifically, I think I'd prefer it to be a bit more close fitting if I were wearing a collared shirt.

Cute, though! And I think that color looks great on almost everyone.

11. It's a new trench coat from Nordstrom.com and sells for $148.
    I tried it on in the store and the cut is quite form fitting. The color is very pretty in person, it's more of a coral and pink mix. In the picture, it looks frumpy on the model. I wear it with dark colored turtlenecks and jeans. Looks well polished and casual at the same time.

12. I think its cute. Its different from what you would see.

13. Mmm... I don't really like it.. the cut looks a bit off to me

14. It's cute! With that length of sleeve, you'll probably need to pull out the extra-long gloves in winter! I'd wear it with long gloves, a structured bag, turtleneck (or black scarf) and jeans or pencil skirt with pointy toed boots or ankle booties. Sex-ayyyy!!:graucho:

The best thing about it is that it will make a VERY smooth transition into spring, too--you can just wear it with a little cami top and jeans and sandals and it will look beautiful!

15. pretty color...