what do you think of this ring?

1. I saw the ring in this months issue od Town and Country. (not sure how the pic is going to turn out as I took the pic from the magazine) I really like the pink saphire/diamond one...just as a fun right hand ring once in awhile....what do you think?

DSC01565.JPG
  2. it'd be too much ring for me but i like the design a LOT. if it fits your lifestyle i say go for it. :smile:

3. not my style I like something more elegant and classic this is fun but a bit flashy in a bad way for me

4. I like the pink one also, its nice to wear once in a while with the right outfit.

5. I actually love it! I wouldn't wear it all the time but I know it would look amazing with certain outfits! How much is it if you don't mind my asking?

6. I like it too. But I like the green combination more -- typical of me!

7. Same here :biggrin:

8. i love the pink one it's totally me :love:

and sunshine didn't u buy that bracelet i poasted awhile back?.....would look cute together :biggrin:

9. I love the colors and the ring screams fun.
    My wardrobe consist of neutral color so accessorizing with fun, colorful jewelry is key. Go for it :smile:

10. I like the Green Bling Better !!!

11. Gorgeous ring in both colors!

12. i'm luving the pink one..!

13. JC I think it would look way OTT with the bracelet as its just too much color for me...(I will send you a pic when I get it!!! Im going to Chicago in a few weeks and I will pick it up then) Megs, I emailed the company that makes this ring asking for a price, they sell it at Neiman Marcus...I will let you know!

14. beautiful! I like both colours

15. those frings are gorgeous, lots of vibrant color.