What do you think of this purse?

1. I've never heard of this designer but I think this bag looks pretty cool.

[​IMG]

It's called the Retro Funk Tote - by Lelya. It's currently on sale at Active Endeavours (from 730 to $365) but I still can't justify the price - especially for a designer I've never heard of!

Does anyone have any thoughts on this bag? I've never seen it anywhere besides this one store - if it was cheaper somewhere else, I'd probably buy it. I think it's really different. :yes:

2. Not my style.

3. Style is ok, the colors could be different IMO :yes:

4. wow! it's pretty, the only thing that bothers me is the handle

5. A little too Star Trek for me. (I bet my husband would love it.)

6. i like the colors, but the pattern looks weird. if you like purses like this, i suggest you go vintage...you'll save a ton of money. you can definitely find something similar.

7. I would love to see it IRL... and feel it. It looks sort of stiff. The design is different...but I would have to see it on. Can you return it, if you are not happy with it? I hope so...I love unique designs from unknown, or relatively known designers, so that doesn't bother me. If you really like it, then try it! Let us know what you decide!

8. I like the colors but something about the way the handles are designed makes me think of horns. It's a little too *hiss, slither* for me.

9. I think you could find something similar for less $. JMO, good luck!

10. ummmm lol is it just me or do I see a woman's chest??? :weird: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:
    Well if you like it then get it :yes:

11. Exactly what I was thinking too

12. Looks a bit old for me.
    But some people might be able to pull it off :yes:

13. i love this bag! i thought i was the only one that was eyeing it but could not justify the tag...!

14. i like the style but the colors are just too much for me.

15. I don't like it at all.