What do you think of this purse??

I'm in LOVE with the white one! I have very different tastes vs the majority of girls on this forum - you should get what you like! That is certainly what everyone agrees on!

The white is really nice... I only looked at the black. I don't care for that or the tan much honestly. But the white would look really cute with a scarf like someone else mentioned.

i think it looks very mature looking. i'm 23, and it's something i would purchase if i worked in an office. but other than that, i probably wouldn't go for it. it's not really my taste.

Old lady bag, hmm?:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Some of you gals are so funny!

Anyway, to answer the question, I would say go for it if this is what appeals to you . . . there's no age restriction. There is, however, the size to consider. A 16" bag is going to be pretty big. That's about the same size as some of my briefcases. Are you sure you want something that large?

I think it's a classy bag!! It's all in what you can pull off. We all have our opinions and what matters is what you think. How do you feel when you picture this bag on your arm? Can you see yourself wearing it? The leather is so rich and soft and it smells so good. :girlsigh:

i think it looks very mature looking. i'm 23, and it's something i would purchase if i worked in an office. but other than that, i probably wouldn't go for it. it's not really my taste.

I agree. Good for work if you have an office or more professional type of job environment. Good for job interviews as well. But if you are looking for a primary bag to carry everyday, I think it's a bit mature (and even for me at 38).

LOVE the WHITE, I think it looks fine for about any ladies age. If you LOVE IT the who cares what others think of it... none of us like the same exact things no matter what it is. If you love it then get it and wear it with a big smile, I really do think it is GORGEOUS!!!