What do you think of this Miu Miu?

1. I normally like my bags with outer pockets, but thanks to Justified, I just found a Miu Miu that I think I want. :graucho: Check out the size of this baby, it's almost like an overnight bag (I think that's my attraction to it). Really want all of your opinions: Should I take it or leave it? :tdown: or :tup:
    http://www.mytheresa.com/shop/product.php?productid=2526&cat=4&page=1#

2. BTW - I'm almost positive that I've seen someone else mention mytheresa.com on this site before. But just want to make sure - are they legit? :confused1:

3. bag looks gorgeous and big!!!!. I never heard of the website

4. on the miu miu patent fabric clutch thread (at the openning page) 's comment Alexia wrote that website..that's how I learned website..this particular model is available at other sites I believe..such as NM has it
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod42360023&parentId=cat14570740&masterId=cat1910731&index=3&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000199cat1910731cat14570740

little bit expensive but we know it's legit and you might find free shipping and other codes maybe for NM

overall I think this is a nice model,I love all coffer-likes but it is too big..since you have few coffers this might be a different addition to you miu miu family...why don't you try it at your local NM

5. Good idea :tup:

6. I've seen the bag IRL, I like it very much because I am partial to big bags. It's so soft and really lovely.

7. ooo! It's pretty! Do you care that it might not go over your shoulders? If not, it is definetly a lovely bag :heart: But gosh the shipping is quite steep.. :push:

8. How cool, love the oversized look! looks so soft and comfy. :tup:

9. YES, the are legit! :tup:

oh, i really like the bag. :drool:

10. I really like it.. the leather looks so smooshy! Yum!

11. Wow'd I'd curl up with that bag and take a nap! gorgeous!

12. i like the bag but not as much as the coffer personally.

13. The only thing that bothers me is that there are no outer pockets. I have to have outer pockets since my cell phone rings constantly and I need quick access to it! :smile:

14. if it has a inner pocket you might put your cell p. there..but still try it on IRL I would say