What do you think of this Michael Kors bag?

I'm not too crazy about this bag I don't like the drawstrings sticking out but white is the best it really makes the bag stand out and I like the chain detail and its a perfect color for spring/summer but its scary because its white I haven't got the courage to buy a white handbag yet prob. because I'm a very messy person so its not a good idea. Were you planning on buying the bag?

I think that any Michael Kors bag exhibits great quality in their leather and hardware. The only thing I am having trouble with about this purse is all the metal against that white leather. I think that maybe after time and use, the metal will eventually rub against the leather and create rub marks.....and that would bother me a great deal.

I just saw this bag at Nordstrom, last week.

It is beautiful.

I loved this bag before, but IRL ... gorgeous.

I have a MK with heavy hardware and I don't think you would have a problem with it discoloring your bag. JMO.

I would own it. oh and white for next season. yes.

I think that any Michael Kors bag exhibits great quality in their leather and hardware. The only thing I am having trouble with about this purse is all the metal against that white leather. I think that maybe after time and use, the metal will eventually rub against the leather and create rub marks.....and that would bother me a great deal.

I think so too. My friend had a white bbag and the way she stored it the hardware would touch the leather and over time it developed a green mark from it so I don't know how this is going to hold up in the long run.