What do you think of this metallic bag?

1. From TopShop. Was £65 (about US$130) and now only £30 ($60). For a leather bag, this is quite a bargain!

What do u think?

2. Get it! That's a great deal. :yes:
  3. Nice. Since metallic bags are a trendy item, I think this is the way to go. I can't see spending an exhorbitant amount of money on something that you'll probably only carry a couple of seasons.
  4. I love topshop's bags :yes:
  5. I like it! It's a cool design and I like the hardware. And at that price you wouldn't need to worry about babying it and taking extra special care of it (which for me is directly related to how much I pay for it).
  6. I agree with ArmCandyLuvr. If you carry this everyday, then it's brilliant. But if you aren't it's still better than paying full price, esp. since metallic seems to be the trend this fall.
  7. Oooh I like that :tup: It's not a bright yellow gold.
  8. I think its a good bargain, but the double clasps make it too busy for an everyday metallic bag.
  9. Very nice- love the style and color! I'd definitely get it.
  10. i just bought it today! the second last one in store too!! sold out online! Thanks girls xoxo its sooo pretty, even my bf loves it! xoxo. love the smell of leather and everything! will post pictures later xoxo
  11. It's a cute bag for a good price. Especially if you get sick of the metallic, it wasn't a huge bank account killing purchase!
  12. I think it's cute!
  13. I like it!
  14. Cute. I love how it's a bit of a matte gold, not overly flashy and tacky-looking. Great choice!
  15. thanks for the positive comments girls x