what do you think of this jewelry

1. I have been looking into selling fashion jewelry and I wanted some opinion's. this is some stuff the company I might use says in the top sellers.

blue FLOWER NECKLACE SET  EPOXY  SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL.jpg SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL

FLORAL DESIGN BANGLE  EPOXY STACKABLE  HINGE CLOSURE.jpg

GENUINE AUSTRIAN NECKLACE SET.jpg SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL

multi color FLOWER NECKLACE SET  EPOXY  SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL.jpg SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL

product_image.php.jpg

SCARF 42X42 SATIN STRIPE.jpg silk

GENUINE SEMI PRECIOUS STONE NECKLACE SET  SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL BEADS  ONYX  QUARTZ  SEEDBEAD CORD  LOBS
  2. can anyone please give me there opinions? I would like some input from people who love fashion

3. I like 1, 2, 4 and 6! :smile: Hope this helps.

4. i love all the pictures, i think theyre stunning wardrobe accessories and are fab!

5. Not for me......but cute

6. thanks, needed some input!

7. They aren't really my style, but the first and fourth necklaces are pretty.

8. Not my style either, sorry. I'd say that of all those, the charm bracelet caught my eye first (the 5th photo down).

9. I like the 3rd and 5th photos.

10. No offense, but I never do "fashion/costume" jewelry. Every time in the past I bought something like that, the finish would fade or flake, stones came out, etc. Any more, fashion jewelry costs as much as some fine jewelry. I just can't rationalize spending my money on fashion jewelry when I can get the real deal and have it last.

Overlooking that, it's pretty, for people that like fashion jewelry.