what do you think of this damier tote?

1. This is the Damier Uzes. It looks roomy and comfy. Does anyone own it or has anyone seen it IRL?
    TIA:yes: [​IMG]

2. it looks cute! i saw a girl using it for school, so i think it's pretty roomy!:yes:

3. I think it is beautiful!

4. Yeah, I thought I'd use it for work--papers, lunch, etc.
    i could also buy the navona and throw it inside to use it to run into a store for errands, instead of carrying the tote.:yes: Thanks for the input.

5. i saw it in person and yes it is roomy. it is kind of stiff and heavy though! it is like a combination of manhattan gm + batignolles in damier.

6. Oh, that's what I'm afraid of. Do you think it will loosen up at all? I don't have any damier, so I am not sure if they do give a bit over time.

7. maybe it will... i've never had a close look at this bag, but do you know if the side straps could be undone, or if they're fixed? if they could be undone, that could help the canvas loosen up.

8. ^^^Good point. Not sure. I'll check when I head to see it IRL.

9. I love the Uzes, it opens up & fits a ton. The pockets are a good size, but kind of a pita to get into.

10. If you have this bag taco, is it heavy? Thanks!

11. Haven't seen it IRL, but I think its beautiful. It would definitely be high on my list in the Damier line. :yes:

12. I don't have it, it was a little too close in looks to my Manosque. I have held it looked it over, & tried it on many times, Whenever I see it on the shelf I start second guessing my decision. It is not that heavy for it's size, but i imagine it will be pretty heavy filled. I like the way it is less open & structured than the Manosque, I really recommend checking this bag out.

13. It's one of those bags that just from seeing the picture I can't tell if I love it or hate it! But....it does look roomy and that's always an important factor and of course the Damier pattern is beautiful!

14. Thanks all! I'll let you know what I think after I check it out!:yes:

15. I think LVixen has this, you might send her a PM with your questions...

I like the Uzes, it would be great for work!