what do you think of this damier tote?

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
This is the Damier Uzes. It looks roomy and comfy. Does anyone own it or has anyone seen it IRL?
TIA:yes:
p10503445_ph_hero.jpg

Yeah, I thought I'd use it for work--papers, lunch, etc.
i could also buy the navona and throw it inside to use it to run into a store for errands, instead of carrying the tote.:yes: Thanks for the input.

Oh, that's what I'm afraid of. Do you think it will loosen up at all? I don't have any damier, so I am not sure if they do give a bit over time.
maybe it will... i've never had a close look at this bag, but do you know if the side straps could be undone, or if they're fixed? if they could be undone, that could help the canvas loosen up.

I don't have it, it was a little too close in looks to my Manosque. I have held it looked it over, & tried it on many times, Whenever I see it on the shelf I start second guessing my decision. It is not that heavy for it's size, but i imagine it will be pretty heavy filled. I like the way it is less open & structured than the Manosque, I really recommend checking this bag out.

It's one of those bags that just from seeing the picture I can't tell if I love it or hate it! But....it does look roomy and that's always an important factor and of course the Damier pattern is beautiful!