what do you think of this contrast??

1. I've been wanting a red bag forever.....but not sure how I feel about the beige stiching on a red bag. If I wanted to wear it with grey, it seems the like the beige would clash....why do you think???
    [​IMG]

2. Personally, I would hold out to get THE red bag you want. I'm not really too fond of the beige stitching. But what really matters is if you love it...or are just settling for it b/c you really want a red bag?

3. I'm not really feeling the beige on red either.

4. ^^ yes, I agree...that stitching is not working for me.... I hope Chanel comes out with some more red bags SOON!

5. If you don't like the beige stitching, don't get the bag! (I don't like it, either). Chanel bags are too $$ to buy one you feel iffy about.

6. I don't like contrasting stitching on anything. I saw a great Chanel black bag a while ago and the beige stitching was so bold, it made the bag look ugly. IMO.

7. I'm not a fan of the stitching hun. Chanel will definitely come out with a nicer red bag soon.

8. No no no no no...way too Frankenstein.

9. When I saw the close-up pic you posted I didn't like the stitching at all. Then I went to eBay to view the listing and when I saw the whole bag, I changed my mind. I really like this "Kelly" style. It's very unique and the stitching works well on this style. If you love it you should go for it. If you are undecided, you should probably wait for that perfect red bag. Good luck with your decision!

10. It is a pretty bag, but i myself prefer a more vibrant red.

11. not a fan of the contrast stitching, sorry! if you wait a while i'm pretty sure u might be able to find a (normal) red classic flap!

12. Not feelin this one...

13. i love it .. if u reallly like it then go 4 it