What do you think of this colour?

1. I was going through thepursestore.com MJ bags and found this blake. I think it is a light purple (they have it as grey). I think it's so pretty, and for $746.25 it's real nice:graucho::graucho::graucho:.What do you guys/gals think?

2. i love the colour!! its almost like a lilac. its sweet.
  3. OMG....that's GORGEOUS! You better get it because now you're tempting me!! :smile:
  4. :drool:

That is a HOT color!! I love the nickel hardware with it!!

Looks more like Lilac to me than Grey!? Wonder IRL? If you get it post PICS!!:okay:
  5. wow! Gorgeous!! I say go for it, esp with the great deal going on. In the new Resort thread there are pics of the MP in the new grey. Maybe that will help you get a better idea of the color.
  6. Definitely a great deal. IRL, it looks like lilac (not as light though). Very pretty!!!:tup::tup:
  7. honest opinion...i like the color, but not for a bag. i don't think the color is versatile enough to use on a constant basis. i would much prefer the lilac zip clutch.
  8. I really like the color - but would love it if the hardware were nickel with this.
    It's actually gold hardware & I like it but don't love it with grey.
  9. The color is very very pretty!
  10. The color is truly gorgerous! And not bad for that price! Congrats!!
  11. Love it. If anyone sees a venentia in this combo let me know.
  12. i think it's really pretty. you should get it especially for that price. it's a great deal.
  13. LOVE this color!!GET IT!
  14. Go Go Go!!!!
  15. I was just about to post about this! It's sooooooooo pretty. Let's take a looksy again.....ahhhhhh pretty :smile: LOL[​IMG]