What do you think of this colour and style combo?

1. Black Day with Giant Silver Hardware.

I've learned the hard way that I'm really a black, white and grey kinda bag girl. I know.....boring. But thats what I like. For colours I'll stick with accessories.

I was dying for a white work with silver hardware but they wont be making it.

So my Giant Silver Hardware fix will be this. I've also ordered a Steel City with Classic Hardware. It will also be my first day, what do you think?
  2. i think it will be perfect, very rock and roll yet classic at the same time.
  3. I bet it'll look stunning! In fact its up there with tomato w/GSH as my top two choices for the f/w collection.
  4. I think it would be really hot!!!! Love the day!!!
  5. I couldnt agree more. Tomato with GSH reminds me a bit of my 04 red first with pewter and I love that colour combo!

Im defintitely going to get something in Tomato w GSH for fall but I cant decide what! Im so dissapointed the Tomato Giant Traveller is only coming w GGH :sad:
  6. Black with silver is my FAVORITE combo!!!! It's going to be HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:
  7. Couldn't have said it any better than that :nuts:
  8. Love it. :yahoo:It will be very chic and classic.:yes:
  9. SpecialK the combo sounds so punky cool. I think it would suit you given your collection. I could also see Kate Moss rockin it.

10. Exactomundo! :smile: