What do you think of this buttery soft Treesje?

?

What do you think of this Treesje bag?

1. Hmmm, love it!

2. Blech! Hate it!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. It is different isn't it? I think your gorgeous bag collection would ostracize this one.

2. I think you could go either way with loving it or hating it. When I first saw it I thought Blech! But after I looked at it for a while I began to like it. But then i like things that are off-beat and different-looking. What I think is interesting about this purse is that the straps kind of fold down when you use the long strap. This gives it a very different look.

I may be prejudiced because I have a Treesje, love it and plan to buy more.

I think this particular style was recently on sale at Nordies because a whole bunch of them have appeared on eBay in the past few weeks. Somebody must have them on sale.

3. I bought one of the Treesje bags on sale...I like it a lot. I bought it at Nordstrom-but it's not this bag that is shown on Gung's photo. It's got the softest leather and it's really constructured well. :smile:

4. :yes::yes::yes:

5. It is a beautiful bag and incredibly soft. I'll only tell you the few drawbacks I found with it - if these don't bother you, I say go for it, as I have found it difficult to find these now that they have sold out at Nordie's:

-the leather is very, very pliable and luxurious, but the area below the strap attachment points gets very worn looking. I only noticed this because this exact bag was on sale at my local Nordie's for a great price (about $180). You can see in this eBay auction where the fold is already starting. The problem is that there is a hard cardboard (?) semi-circle under the leather there; because the leather is so soft, it doesn't hold up well and looks weathered

-the opening of the bag wasn't as wide as I would have liked. This isn't a problem if you don't pack too much stuff, but I was trying to use the bag to capacity (great internal pockets), so it wouldn't work for me

I had such a hard time *not* getting the bag! It's a lot smaller looking than it appears in the pics, which for me was a good thing- nicely proportioned and lovely details (loved the braided handles, which were very comfortable). It's a very rich looking chocolate brown...very lovely!