What do you think of this Biasia?

1. Opinions?! I saw it in Nordies today, and put it down. But now I can't stop thinking about it! The color is called silver, but it's more of a light bronze, IMO. Is metallic just a passing trend or do you think I'll be able to use it for a while?
    TIA! ;)
  2. IMHO, the more muted the metallic, the more staying power. If the bag is haunting your dreams, get it!
  3. there have been quite a few biasia bags I've liked. I like the metallics. I used my silver chanel bowler all weekend - I say go for it!
  4. i like it! Looks more gunmetal in color to me, though.
  5. it's nice!
  6. Metallic seems to be one of those trends (like animal prints) that comes back all the time, so even if it goes out for a season or two it will be back soon enough. And metallics are excellent neutrals.
  7. I love the size and style, but I am not big on the metallic color, I never was a metallic fan, but I say if you can't stop thinking about it, I would definitely get it!! Metallics are a great with any fall color!
  8. Not really my style, but if you like it that much I would say go for it!

Good Luck and let us know!
  9. I love Biasia bags but I'm not into the metallic thing. If you like it, then go for it. It's a good bag for the price.
  10. Thanks, ladies, to all who responded. I appreciate it! ;)