What do you think of this bag?

1. Hi all!

I've been looking for a black every day bag which is light weight, easy to care and I found this one.

I like the style and I heard prada nylon bags are very durable and easy to maintain. Is that so?

The price is a bit higher than I want spend, but I don't think this will go on sale for a while.

Does anyone own this bag?
    If not, what do you think of it?
    I would appreciate any opinions!

Thank you in advance!!
  2. I've seen it in the local NM. Very cute but I just can't justify that kind of money for nylon. For $700 I want leather!
  3. I agree w/ PP. Never owned one of their nylons but I'd always prefer leather. Plus, prada leather just smells so yummy. I put my bag near my bed so I can fall asleep to the smell.

Someone call the psychiatric ward now.

BUT...I do like the style of the bag!
  4. I saw a whole bunch of those at the Prada store in NY -- agree with PP and Alouette -- I just wouldn't want to spend that kind of money for nylon, and in fabric that quilting reminds me of those puffy down sleeping bag jackets ...
  5. I'm not a big fan of that style.....but I have (2) Prada nylon bags and LOVE them....Great for crappy days....
  6. Thank you all for the replies!

I guess I will pass this one as I agree with you guys that the price is too high for a nylon bag.
    I wish they have something like this with leather.

I love Prada leather too! I have Vitello Daino Hobo in black and it smells soooo yummy! It's a large bag, so I want to have another one like this in smaller size.

I will keep looking! Thank you again!
  7. Max, they did that style in patent too, if you like patent.
  8. Really! do you know where I can see the picture of it?

Thank you!