What do you think of this bag?

1. I ordered this bag last night on bluefly and I am so excited. :yahoo: I can't wait to get it! It's my second bottega...my first is the classic in chocolate brown.

For those of you who have it, do you like it? Any negatives I should know about?

For those of you who do not have it, what do you think of this bag?

Thanks for your opinions in advance!!
  2. ^^ I couldn't open the link.. what model name you've been referring to?
  3. OH, you must've gotten the last one. I was all excited, then couldn't see it. What bag is it??
  4. Sorry the picture did not come up. I hope this works!! I really want your opinions!! It is the bag that has a braided handle and the bag is half woven and half plain. Thanks everyone!!!!:smile:
  5. I just saw this in nero, and it's really cute!

As usual, love the braided handle, and the practical size!! Congrats on ya buy!
  6. I :heart: it.
  7. That's a beautiful bag. I love the handle and its a nice size. No negatives about it. Its one of the next bags I consider buying.
  8. I really love the braided handle.. I have to save money first to get my first BV bag..Post pics when you get the bag
  9. I saw this bag in the BV boutique in London in a lilac colour and Net-a-Porter have it in hazelnut (is that what BV call Noche?) :yes:

It is a gorgeous bag! The leather is sooo amazingly buttery and size is just perfect IMO :heart:

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics when you get it! :yahoo:
  10. Congratulations!I really like your new bag.I saw it in white the other day at my local Saks.I love the braided handle.
  11. Me 2.
  12. Thanks everyone for your support and comments! I can't wait to get it! I will post pics when I get it.
  13. KDB- I love this BV!! I have had my eye on this style for quite some time now...it's just gorgeous!