What do YOU Think of This Bag?

Thanks, everyone!

Now I'm wondering if it will stand the test of using it! I love Kooba's & some of mine will probably outlast me, esp. my Maria, which is built like a tank! But I'm sure I'll get my $37 out of it, and I really needed a new wallet!

At that price, I can get a whole new collection of colors
and not break the bank. Hopefully they get some more springy colors in; the store did have some white, but all bright, nurses shoes white, and the yellow was a tannish, not the bright yellow I was searching for.

wilsons leather handbags are built like tanks. i've owned several over the years, and they always look new. i have a red italian leather pelle stuido satchel type deal i'm going to sell, and a rainbow hobo that i'd NEVER EVER EVER SELL IN MY LIFE! the thing has been through hell and high water, without a scuff to it's name. i've tossed it around, gotten stuff from work (kitchen) on it, held it up by the side with my teeth, and seriously SERIOUSLY put it to the test. best 50 bucks i spent in my life, i not only got the bag, but the matching checkbook wallet as well.

congrats on YOUR purchase, it's DELISH! i KNOW youll get your money's worth out of that bag, and it's a GREAT color! lucky you! ya look awesome with that bag!

my wilsons: to show you they'll look great, hold up perfectly, EVEN when you use the HELL out of them!!!

red one is like 4 years old!
black rainbow hobo is like 4 months old ;)

Attachments

• rainbowhobowilsons.JPG
    rainbowhobowilsons.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 22
  • redpellestudiowilsons.JPG
    redpellestudiowilsons.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 23
  • rainbow checkbook.JPG
    rainbow checkbook.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 18
Can't say I really fancy the style - but i LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour and its a great size for an everyday bag!

Honestly tho, for $37 how can you go wrong!
Awesome find! I've been to a Wilson's store in Buffalo and they are full of deals! That is one great store!