What do you think of these Louboutins? (on sale now at NM)

1. What do you think of these stylewise?
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod35000030&parentId=cat7230766&masterId=cat9640749&index=27&cmCat=cat000000cat10270737cat8290732cat4360736cat9640749cat7230766

I think it's a good deal pricewise for CL but I'm not sure about the style?

And what about these wedges...
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod35000021&parentId=cat8380965&masterId=cat7230758&index=0&cmCat=cat000000cat10270737cat8290732cat4360736cat7230758cat8380965

Do you like these????
    And do you think they would be uncomfortable or hard to walk in?

2. The first ones are a good price but I am not 100% sure about the style. I have a funny feeling though they would look fab on! If you like them you should get them!:smile:

I am not a fan of the second ones - sorry

3. I like the first ones, I'm sure Victoria Beckham has these and they looked good.

I really don't like the CL espadrilles :nogood:

4. oooh I love the Mesh ones, and that price is great.

I love the espidrilles too though, I have the gingham ones and they are really comfortable.

Tough decision, maybe order both and see if you love them ;)

5. I am also thinking about buying the first ones. Great price & ive had my eye on them for a while. Wonder how the sizing is

6. Love the first ones! They'd definitely be hot on.. not a huge fan of the second ones.

7. I like the first pair, but not the espadrilles. I bet the espadirlles are comfier than the mesh ones though.

8. I prefer the first pair :heart: -- I have them in white, and bought them after I tried them on. They are the kind of shoe that looks ok in pictures, but GORGEOUS when you put them on.

Also, two months after I bought mine I was surprised that Guess and Nine West were already knocking off this style for a fraction of the cost. Except for the red sole, their shoes are an exact copy. A bit disappointing that it happened as quickly as it did.

9. i dont like the way the first ones look but as some ppl said it looks better irl...but the second one...noo way

10. How did you search for these on NM.com? I couldn't find them in sale or the regular section.

11. I like the first ones but I'd like them better if the heel was black.

12. I sorta like the espadrilles. Like everyone is saying about the fishnet shoes, I think they would look better on and with a cute outfit!

13. i really like the espadrilles ... so cute!!