What do you think of these Chanel Shoes???

1. I cant walk in these type of shoes..If you can comfortably-go for it.
  2. I adore Chanel but... I would pass on the shoes. But what a great deal! lol I have it so bad for sales.. If you love them, you should get them though!
  3. Honestly, I don't like the black and brown together. I think there are other shoes, that are comparably priced that are cuter.
  4. Thank You all...I LOVE sales (it makes me weak )LOL But I might take that 300 plus and get shoes that I would wear more often..
  5. I think that they're okay- I wouldn't buy them, personally- they look kinda hard to walk in, but if you like them, then get them!
  6. I don't like so much personally.
  7. I think they're lovely. They're really similar to the Tom Ford gucci/ysl wedges. They look like they'd be really comfy. My vote is to go for it!!

Good luck!

8. Not really my style but if u love them, go for it.
  9. Mmmm,maybe not.
  10. I like them for designs sake. I'm sure I'd find something to wear them with. Confidence is the best accessory as they say...
  11. Personally, I don't really like them
  12. I'm not a fan of the super high platform. I like platforms, they are my fav type of shoe, but not those in particular.
  13. they look like shoes from the 1940's, I don't really like them

14. Chunky shoes like that end up making ME look chunky.. but some people can wear them and looks cute. How tall are you etc? I think if you feel comfortable in them and really like how they look on you- then that is all that matters