What Do You Think Of These Balenciaga Tank Heels ?

• The price for these shoes have not yet been released. Do you love em or hate em ?
    • [​IMG]
  1. Those would be great with a Halloween bride of frankenstein costume! :p
  2. What a combination!! I don't see myself rocking those but I'm sure someone could.
  3. I don't really like them, again this looks more like a statement piece to me :S
  4. Hate 'em - sorry.
  5. They are ugly. Really ugly.
  6. OMG! Erm... the word that comes to mind is "adventurous". I'd just make the heel a lighter shade of brown to go with the rest of the shoe.

This always happens with stuff I find ugly. It's so ugly, I see beauty in it! I couldn't wear 'em cos I don't feel comfy in heels, but they're okay. Interesting.
  7. I can think of a few people who could rock them; I think they're kinda fun...
  8. I can imagine the Olsen twins in them.
  9. I bet you could really kick someone's ass in those babies.
  10. no!
  11. They're hideously gorgeous! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I really don't think anyone should ever attempt to wear them without a safety harness, though. :lol:
  12. I think that I love them, but I could be wrong
  13. I didn't think it was possible to get any worse than the 2007 platform booties. Somehow these shoes manage to top even those. Truly awful!
  14. I don't think I could pull them off but they are really interesting and i bet they'd look amazing on the runway!