What do you think of these bags?

the candy wrappers that they use are the foil ones or plastic ones.. not paper. in fact i dont even think candy wrappers are made of paper anymore.. unless you count hershey's chocolate bars.

soo its very durable. I do have one pull... on it.. where i must have snagged it something.. but otherwise its perfect. been carrying it over a month now.

they also make folders, coin purses, belts, you name it!! ... a friend of mine has the colored speedy style bag and it is soooooo cute!! you can choose wine colored handles or black or brown I think ... its soooo cute and funky looking!!

so interesting!! When I was little, all the girls used to save the candy wrappers and make something out of it. The colors are beautiful and striking. Never thought that will become a handbag material though.
Thank you for the post. the barcode is so unique!

I don't mean to bump something so old, but I didn't want to start a new thread when there was one...I saw these yesterday, Surray Luggage in my mall had a huge window display of them. Has anyone here actually tried them? How well do they hold up? I wouldn't want an actual handbag but the clutch/wristlet style ones look like they'd be cute to put in a larger bag or as a fun clutch with a dark dress.

Those are really cool, and I'm all about being environmentally-friendly so I think it's even more cool that it's made from recyclable materials! It's not something I would carry, but I still think they're cute.