What do you think of the Tory Burch Straw tote?

1. Well Since you said honest and I like to be positive I will say they are in bright cheerful colors for spring. But to be honest I think the price is a bit steep. But your paying for a name so the decision is yours.

2. Ridiculously overpriced.

3. i have eyeballed the tory burch totes as well..but i just cant do it- they are just too expensive for what they are. cute though!

4. I love the colors, and it's the perfect beach/pool tote, but I agree with the others that, as a bag to serve that purpose, it's pretty steep price-wise.

5. I usually like Tory Burch, but I'm not fond of this tote - sorry.

6. What do you do when it gets dirty....How do you clean straw? I wouldn't pay that price, but I'd pay under $100 for it.

7. I LOVE TB shoes but that price for a tote bag in that style is a lil much. I have a Felix Rey tote that is truly straw (made of straw) and much more worth its price (~$180 a couple years ago).

8. I think it's cute. I wouldn't use it as an everyday bag, but certainly with the right casual outfit now and again, it would be lovely.

9. If it weren't Tory Burch would you still love it? Think if this was a regular tote, out there in a world of so many great and well done bags.

10. Thank you all for the input! I think that it's a little bright and very pricey. I'm going to keep it in my bookmarks in case the price is reduced in a few months.