What do you think of the SOHO line?

1. I've been looking at the SOHO bags. At first, wasn't impressed, but the more I look at them I'm drawn. Opinions, please! :confused1:

Anyone seen them in person?

soho.jpg
  2. I've seen them all. I liked the first one that's on the poster the best (flap). The red was a really nice shade IMO.
    They were all at the Neiman's trunk show.

3. i like them alot too! i saw the one in the middle, the black one, in red, and i loved it (at NM trunk show)
    soft leather, a true red (not tomato red) and a very Chaneley Chanel
    :heart:

4. I think I would have to see them in person to see if I really like them or not. But from the pictures they look really cute.

5. Hmmm.... They also look roomy. I might go for broke with all the bags I'd like to purchase for S/S 07. Need to save a little room for Fall. :hysteric: :hysteric:

6. they look YUMMY..Im looking for a red bag too..lol...hmmmmmmmmm

7. Well, they're pretty bags, but I am more enamored with the quilted Chanels.

8. I like the small and medium one. Not crazy about the large tall one.

9. They seem proportionally incorrect to me. Maybe if I saw them in person, they would look better.

10. Look ok but I prefer quilted and chain.

11. I really liked them until someone here made the weenus comment, and now that is all I see : )

12. I like the medium size one but I'll have see IRL. I'm going to the trunk show in BH NM next week.

13. I think I'm interested in the Soho line, but I'm not sure. I want to see IRL.

Here are some Soho trunk show pics that jag and Lainey were kind enough to post the past few days...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soho from Lainey 1.jpg Soho from jag 3.JPG Soho from jag 2.JPG Soho from jag 1.JPG Soho from Lainey 2.jpg
  14. I am not quite into this line.. :shame: Thank God.

15. I personally am not a huge fan (yes, thank God happie_berrie!). The little flap looks okay to me, but I would much prefer something with a chain.