What do you think of the mini-twiggy (& small b-bgs in general)?

1. Hi Everyone,

I'd love to know what the consensus is on the smaller B-bags, such as the mini-twig. The larger of the two mini's doesn't seem SO teeny-tiny.
    Thanks!

2. I have a mini twiggy and I love it. I love small bags because I do not carry a lot. I have a wallet, cell phone, lip gloss and keys.

3. I love the way the smaller bags look, but I think they look ridiculous on me, I am tall and always feel like I am carrying a little girls purse.

4. there is a pic of me carrying the larger of the mini-twiggys in the sticky above. have you seen that yet? it may help give perspective as to size!!

5. i hada mini twiggy but i just have too much stuff to cart around for it to be fuctional, but if you can pare down your stuff, i think it looks cute. the bigger of the mini twiggy(s) is about the size of the classique :flowers:

6. Hi Chi-girl!
    Nope, haven't seen it, but would love to. I'll see if I can find it.

7. Thanks!

8. Me too! I usually can get by with the minimum. Thanks!

9. Everyone,
    sorry for all the individ replies. Can you expain how I can reply more succinctly? I want to acknowledge responses, but I'm not doing in correctly.
    Please excuse, and thanks.:push:

10. no problem. you can use the quote icon in the bottom right hand corner of the post you want to respond to.

11. I love small bags, I've always been attracted to them. I have the smaller of the two mini twiggy sizes, and it is quite tiny. I wish it were the larger of the two, but it still fits my LV koala wallet, balenciaga coin purse (used as a makeup bag) and cell. It is ideal as a "going out" bag. Hope this helps! :flowers:

12. :cool:
    thx!

13. I'm with chloe on this one! If you are more on the petite side, they will look great on you, though. The smallest sized Bbags that I prefer are the Box and Classique/First. :smile:

14. Oh, yes, I have (and love) both! I was thinking maybe the mini might be a good size to try a really "WOW" color in, a color that maybe would be a little too much (for me) in a bigger size. Of course that's all a matter of taste. I love the WOW colors but usually choose darker or more neutral colors to own.

15. I am not much of a fan of the mini twiggy or the classic. It always reminded me of a gift bag that should come along with my regular twiggy or the classic.:lol:
    I do however love other small sizes like the clutch, makeup and large campagnon.