What do you think of the MC Koala Bracelet?

1. I think it's awesome! very cute!:biggrin:
  2. I bought one in Vegas and love it - mine looks exactly like that one. Very comfortable to wear, and it comes in different sizes.
  3. Sooo cute, I've been wanting a LV bracelet for a while and the buckle is probably easier than the theda style bracelets to handle
  4. Really cute, but the pricetag is half the cost of a speedy! :shocked:
  5. looks cute!
  6. It's very pretty, but I'm not sure about spending so much on it. I really want a large inclusion bracelet, but the $335 price tag scares me off :shocked:

But if you love it, go for it! :smile:
  7. It's def. cute!
  8. I think it's cute. I really want a sm. inclusion bracelt, I don't think that one is still in stock though??? Anyone know?
  9. Don't call 866-VUITTON :rolleyes: they couldn't locate a panda cles for me yesterday, but Tammy518 snagged one at an LV in Illinois :smile:

I remember seeing a large one at LV in Palm Beach Gardens a couple of weeks ago, and the beige larger size is also on eLuxury. Also, caannie, who is a PF member, has a small one listed on eBay with a few days left :smile:

10. OHHHHHH!!! Thank you. **Going to eBay now**!!! You are awesome cristina!!!

Edited to say: just went to ebay, put it on my watch list cause there are 6 days left. I'm gonna try for it. Do you know how much the PM one was? I know the big one is 330 or something. But I don't remember what the small one was. Thanks again!!!
  11. it's a very cute bracelet, hope u get it!
  12. They are still in the stores, my girlfriend just grabbed one of the hairclips. They aren't all displayed, you gotta ask. The bracelet is soooo worth it, I have the big pink and the small black and the hairclip. The Koala is cute, but I am a wish bracelet junkie. You can sleep in them.
  13. I don't do a lot of accessories but if you know you'll wear it GO FOR IT!!! It's SUPER CUTE!!!:love:
  14. It is cute!