What do you think of the Limited Edition Gold and Silver Suhali Lockits?

They contradict the suhali line. Suhali is all about understated elegance to me, and these bags are anything but. They scream look at me. Maybe if the gold and silver were on a smaller bag, I would like them more....

I also find them too much "in your face", maybe because they're so big. I like metal colours though but I prefer the Nickel tones that Burberry uses. It is less obvious and more elegant.
The gold and silver Suhali are more appropiate for a ladies' locker room to store your flipflops...
Regina
:yes:

The beauty of the goatskin seems lost on these to me, I just don't know.
Personally I don't think metallic works well with these bags, which are supposed to be refined, ladylike bags. Metallic leather is too trendy an idea for the soul of the Suhali line. That's my opinion.

That makes sense to me! :tup:

They are beautiful! I saw them last night @ the boutique. Not exactly what I was looking for, but beautiful :smile: They looked a little too seasonal however, even my SA agreed on that point. I think the tiny keychain gold lockit is super cute though.

Yes! I love it! I saw my SA when I was boxing day shopping and he showed it to me...he said that they were not supposed to get it but they got 1 because it was a special order the customer didn't want it! Its such a fabulous collectors piece and I really wanted to buy it but it was $1,100 and I just can't justify this at the moment for a keychain (still saving for surgery in April:yahoo:)

Actually, I like the colours but maybe not in the Lockit design cause it just looks plain&boring without the metal corners/accessories like in LeFab and Pochette.

I was first on the waitlist for the Gold at my usual LV boutique but couldn't remove my name fast enough when I saw it!:s I thought it was waaaay too much in-your-face flashy. It's just not for me personally but if you like it then go for it!:yes: